WoodWorks-Wood Products Council (WoodWorks) provides free project assistance as well as education and resources related to the code-compliant design, engineering and construction of non-residential and multi-family wood buildings. WoodWorks technical experts offer support from design through construction on a wide range of building types, including mid-rise/multi-residential, educational, commercial, retail, office, institutional and public.
The American Wood Council (AWC) is the voice of North American wood products manufacturing, representing over 75 percent of an industry that provides approximately 400,000 men and women with family-wage jobs. AWC members make products that are essential to everyday life from a renewable resource that absorbs and sequesters carbon. Staff experts develop state-of-the-art engineering data, technology, and standards for wood products to assure their safe and efficient design, as well as provide information on wood design, green building, and environmental regulations. AWC also advocates for balanced government policies that affect wood products.
- California Redwood – California Redwood Association
- Export Wood Packaging Certification and Wood Products - Northeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association
- Innovation in Residential Construction - Home Innovation Research Labs (formerly known as the National Association of Home Builders' Research Center)
- Post Frame Construction - National Frame Building Association
- Southeast Lumber Manufacturers - Southeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association Inc.
- Southern Pine Lumber Manufacturers - Southern Forest Products Association
- Western Red Cedar Products and Construction Projects – Western Red Cedar Lumber Association